
Picture this image. A medieval lady in her well sewed yellow and white dress, her hair is brown and curly falling onto her shoulders. She smiles at her brave warrior in his shinny armor, he also smiles at her while he holds his helmet under his left arm; his light brown hair falls onto his forehead and swings as he walks fast towards her. Their eyes are twinkling like stars. Love is all around them. The day is clear and sunny; it is a summer afternoon when they meet each other as they have been away for so long. She missed him so much and she wishes he has missed her too. They are eager to touch each other but there are too many people around. They keep on looking at each other’s eyes with promises of love and tenderness. She wants him to hold her tight and to say how much he loves her but he can’t: he’s engaged to someone more important than her in court. That’s all she can have… those tiny moments with the certainty that he also wants her, but they can do nothing, he wants to do nothing about it!
I woke up one of these mornings with that image right in front of me, I know it was a dream, but it was so real and so deep, I was having all those feelings. It was so good and at the same time so weird. I lived that, I had that and my warrior was there, as he has been here to: the same way, a similar scene. We go through life meeting people here and there and we might have been together before; in other lives, in other times, but the situation is all the same. So, here I go again, wishing to have someone I can’t…
I was told to say NO every time he comes after me, because he does. So from now on I’ll say NO but my heart is screaming for a YES. I need to keep him away. It is no good to linger a situation that doesn’t fulfill my needs, although he’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of a man.
I woke up one of these mornings with that image right in front of me, I know it was a dream, but it was so real and so deep, I was having all those feelings. It was so good and at the same time so weird. I lived that, I had that and my warrior was there, as he has been here to: the same way, a similar scene. We go through life meeting people here and there and we might have been together before; in other lives, in other times, but the situation is all the same. So, here I go again, wishing to have someone I can’t…
I was told to say NO every time he comes after me, because he does. So from now on I’ll say NO but my heart is screaming for a YES. I need to keep him away. It is no good to linger a situation that doesn’t fulfill my needs, although he’s everything I’ve ever dreamed of a man.
THAT’S THE SONG THAT CAME TO MY MIND AS SOON AS I WOKE UP FROM THAT SO REAL DREAM!
I BELIEVE YOU – CARPENTERS
I believe you
When you say that you will reach into the sky
And steal a star so you can put it on my finger
I believe you
Baby, I believe you
I believe you
When you say that every time that we make love
Will be the first time we’ve made love
And every act of love will please you
Baby, I believe you
(*) Blind faith makes me follow you
I’d live in a cave if you wanted to
Just ask me and I’ll marry you
You don’t have to sell me
‘Cause you overwhelm me
I’ve made up my mind for a life time
I believe you
When you swear your love will keep on growin’ strong
And that forever isn’t long enough to love me like you need to
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
Honey, I love you
Repeat (*)
I believe you
When you say you’ll fill my body with your soul
And love will grow into a freckled little girl
Who looks like we do
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
When you say that you will reach into the sky
And steal a star so you can put it on my finger
I believe you
Baby, I believe you
I believe you
When you say that every time that we make love
Will be the first time we’ve made love
And every act of love will please you
Baby, I believe you
(*) Blind faith makes me follow you
I’d live in a cave if you wanted to
Just ask me and I’ll marry you
You don’t have to sell me
‘Cause you overwhelm me
I’ve made up my mind for a life time
I believe you
When you swear your love will keep on growin’ strong
And that forever isn’t long enough to love me like you need to
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you
Honey, I love you
Repeat (*)
I believe you
When you say you’ll fill my body with your soul
And love will grow into a freckled little girl
Who looks like we do
Baby, I believe you
Baby, I believe you

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário