Nunca
prometemos nada um ao outro
Mas sabemos
que ao longo do tempo algo se perdeu
Velhos amigos,
amantes, ás vezes estranhos.
Tentamos deixar
para trás algo que parece näo ter mais sentido.
Mas percebemos
que näo conseguimos.
Näo
prometemos ser perfeitos
Mas o que
sentimos é mais forte que nós.
E enquanto
um de nós näo encontra um caminho melhor a seguir
Vamos juntos
revivendo memórias, momentos, afetos.
E quem sabe
um dia deixamos para trás essa dependência um do outro
E seguimos nossos
caminhos
Tentando
chegar a uma perfeição que juntos está impossível de alcançar.
Perfect
I know we're just like old friends
We just can't pretend
That lovers make amends
We are reasons so unreal
We can't help but feel that something has been lost
We just can't pretend
That lovers make amends
We are reasons so unreal
We can't help but feel that something has been lost
But please you know you're just like me
Next time I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect
Perfect strangers down the line
Lovers out of time
Memories unwind
Next time I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect
Perfect strangers down the line
Lovers out of time
Memories unwind
So far I still know who you are
But now I wonder who I was...
But now I wonder who I was...
Angel, you know it's not the end
We'll always be good friends
But the letters have been sent on
We'll always be good friends
But the letters have been sent on
So please, you always were so free
You'll see, I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect strangers when we meet
Strangers on the street
Lovers while we sleep
You'll see, I promise we'll be perfect
Perfect strangers when we meet
Strangers on the street
Lovers while we sleep
Perfect
You know this has to be
We always we're so free
We promised that we'd be
Perfect
Perfect
Perfect
You know this has to be
We always we're so free
We promised that we'd be
Perfect
Perfect
Perfect


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário